Happy Easter from Canada!
So, the weather is actually amazing right now. The weather forecasters, however, seem to think that it will be snowing by the end of the week, but I really hope that is not the case.* But at any rate, I think it is safe to say that this Canadian winter is over, and we have some beautiful spring weather for Easter Sunday.
I have to say, though, Canada: I am not impressed. I expected you to bring it for my first winter in the so-called Great White North. Your two or three days of -20°C windchill pale in comparison to a bitchin' Nor'easter.
Well, I am going to be off to enjoy my annual Cadbury Creme Egg, and relax a bit. Before I go, though, I want to leave you with this delightful image:
In Canada, even the Easter Bunny plays hockey.*Update 04/09/2010: It did, in fact, snow today. Nothing dramatic, of course, but we are clearly not amused.

Post a Comment